In a world full of innovations, we saw a glimpse of 3D printing in the gifting sector. This month, printOmake and Bakhlava-Ji (a gift shop that offers exclusive hampers and Arabic delights) worked together to bring you a set of 3D printed gift hampers for the first time in Mumbai, India.
List of items to choose from:
Our custom 3D printing service offers a range of delightful gift hampers to ensure we meet your expectations.
- Graduation Hamper: A 3D printed graduation hat can offer that extra special touch to your gift basket.
- Baby Hamper: You can bless the newborns with 3D printed fun figurines, animal designs, bunnies, dolls, teddy bears, and much more.
- Festive Hamper: Symbols of Eid, Diwali, Christmas, and so on, along with personal messages can be easily 3D printed.
- Birthday Hamper: Even if it just involves gifting a box of chocolates, you can create a gift hamper that looks as good as it tastes by adding beautiful patterns or items.
A great substitute to conventional hampers
Below are a few of the main benefits of 3D printing gift hampers.
- Room for creativity and variety: If you have a specific idea in mind, simply send us your design for 3D printing or let our in-house product designers guide you through our pretty cool gift ideas.
- Not very expensive: Materials used for 3D printing are non-toxic, non-irritant, and biodegradable–get all of it at affordable prices.
- One-of-a-kind gift hamper: A well-thought personalized 3D hamper is sure to be unique and cherished for a lifetime.
- Less time-consuming: 3D printing allows ideas or concepts to develop much faster than any other method.
Since occasions for gift giving are constantly arising, why not take these opportunities to add an interesting twist to conventional gifts by 3D printing gift boxes and baskets that are fun and unforgettable?