Our workshops are sure to leave you as 3D printing experts. Just as printOmake is continually evolving and growing, so are our training workshops. Keep an eye here to make sure you are updated with what we have available.
2-DAY INTENSIVE HANDS-ON 3D WORKSHOP
The Basics of 3D Printing
OverviewThis course for beginners will equip you with knowledge of 3D modeling and 3D printing. It willdevelop your understanding of how to use 3D modeling software such as Google Sketchup. It will also explore the workings of 3D printers using FDM technology.
You will be given live demonstrations of 3D printed objects and assigned projects.You will be part of a friendly and vibrant environment, learning through a combination of lectures and seminars led by our experts.
If you are passionate about 3D printing or/and want to achieve a rewarding career in a similar field, then this course is for you.
Course Length2 days; 3-4 hours each day
Module 1This module will get you familiar with the course. It contains an overview of the entire 3D printing process.
- Introduction to the 3D printing world
- Why 3D printing isimportant?
- Step-by-step guide to 3D printing
Module 2This module will train you in 3D modeling, which is a gateway to create your own incredible designs.
- Introduction to 3D CAD modeling
- Introduction to Google Sketchup(CAD software)
- Applications of Google Sketchup in today’s industries
- Working with Sketchup windows/interface
- Understanding the basic tools and menus
- Creating objects in Sketchup using lines, surfaces, and arcs
- Creating objects in scale
- Creating wall thickness to objects for 3D printing
- Exporting and saving a .STL file
Module 3In this module, you will learn how to operate a basic 3D printer.
- Introduction to 3D printers
- Applications & benefits
- Loading .STL file for slicing G-code
- Defining optimum print settings
- Printing and post processes
- Q&A session
Course ConclusionCertificate of Completion will be provided by printOmake–a registered and legitimate company.
- No prior experience in 3D printing is required.
- Suitable for engineering, industrial designing, and architecture students.
- Applicants will also be considered if they are from any other background with an interest in 3D printing.
Your Future CareerYou will be well equipped to progress to careers in design houses that require designers, engineers, and 3D CAD modeling experts with 3D printing training.
FeesINR 4,500 per person
You can enroll with us or request us to organize this workshop in your college. Please contact us with your requirement. We will get back to you as soon as possible.